Workplace safety is the top of our list in our profession. We find ourselves working with heavy machinery, pipework, gas and other dangerous elements. WH&S standards are a high priority for us and that’s why we:
- maintain our equipment and tools so they are in good working order
- train each of our team in any variation of / introduction of, new methods or tools
- provide protective equipment and check that it’s worn correctly
- explain all potential hazards to our team before we start work
- supervise any work that may pose an issue
- inform the owners, builders or contractors if we find anything that could be harmful.
- adherence to SWMS (safe workplace method statements)